FOSSA NATIONAL SCHOOL
BOOK LIST 2017-2018
CLASS: 2nd Class Miss. M. McSweeney
|Gaeilge||Abair Liom D
|English||The Green Genie
Just handwriting for 2nd class
Oxford Children’s Dictionary (New Edition)
Oxford Tree Reading Scheme – to be rented from school
|Maths||Busy At Maths 2
Master your Maths 2
Table Book from 1st Class
|SESE/SPHE||Small World (2nd Class)||C.J. Fallon|
|Music||Tinwhistle (Key D)|
|Religion||Grow In Love (2nd class primary 4) pupil’s book||Veritas|
• 6 x 88 page copy, -2 x Maths copy (small boxes)
• 1 x A6 Hardback Notebook
• 1 x 40 page display folder -1 x A4 plastic document folder (with button front)
• 2 x Red biros -1 x pointer
• 2 x HB pencils – Colours (no markers)
• 1 x 30cm Ruler – 1 x eraser
Homework Diary – Fallons (Dungeon)
• If your child was baptised outside Fossa parish please send in a Baptismal Cert at the start of the year.
• Please get all books, workbooks and copies as early as possible during the holidays.
• Cover all books with a transparent cover and have child’s name printed clearly on front cover.
• Please ensure your child has the correct edition and class level of each book.
• Please put child’s name on Cardigan, Jumper, Tracksuit, Coat, Lunchbox, Pencils etc.
SCHOOL RE-OPENS THURSDAY 31st AUGUST 2017