Mrs Laura Lynch
Junior Infant Booklist 2020/2021
Pre cursive Junior Infants with free practice copy. (purple cover)
Junior Infants 2. (42 sounds)
|Pre- Reading Activity Book – Reading Zone (Infant Level)||Folens|
|Jolly Phonics Word Book by Sue Lloyd & Sara Wernham||Jolly Learning Ltd.|
|Maths||Busy At Maths– Junior Infants||CJ Fallon|
|Religion||Grow In Love –Junior Infants||Veritas|
|Supplies:||2 x Junior Practice 32 page blank copies (blue cover)||Aisling|
|5 x copy book 40 page blank. (yellow cover)||Ormond|
|5 x project book 40 page 15. (purple cover)||Ormond|
|2 x Scrap Book||The Wright Choice Supreme Stationary|
|1 x extra durable mesh storage wallet A4+||Premier Office|
|2 x clear mesh bag A6+||The Wright Choice
|1 pocket x A4 Plastic Display Book||
|4 x groove Lyra triangular pencils (blue)|
|3 pots of playdough|
|3 pritt sticks|
|A box of Chublets||Faber-Castell or Premier Stationery|
|For home use :||Download Jolly Phonics app
2 x groove Lyra triangular pencils (blue)
Safe cutting scissors
|Interactive resources||15.00 euro
For Maths, Jolly Phonics, Oral Language and Irish resources. Please put this in an envelope with your child’s name.
|Please place in Dropbox in class on first day.|
- Please ensure that all books are covered with a transparent cover.
- Child’s name should be printed clearly on the front cover of books and copies.
- Label all items of clothing, lunchbox, bottle, pencils, pritt sticks and playdoh.
- Please ensure your child wears velcro tying shoes.
- On the first day of school put all books, copies and stationary into a plastic/paper bag and write your child’s name on the bag.