|Gaeilge||· Abair Liom H
· Léigh sa Bhaile F
· Graiméir Le Cheile *Provided by school under Rental Scheme.
· Retain Collin’s Very First Irish Dictionary from last year
|English||· Oxford Children’s Dictionary (New Edition)*Pupils have this book from 2nd Class.
· New Treasury for 6th Class *Provided by school under Rental Scheme.
· Series of Novels *Provided by school under Rental Scheme.
· Reading Zone *Provided by school under Rental Scheme.
|Maths||· Busy At Maths 6
· Maths Challenge 6
· Time For Tables *Pupils have this book from 5th Class.
· 30cm Ruler
· Mathematical Set
|Music||· Tin Whistle (Key – D) *Pupils have this from 5th Class.|
|Religion||· Grow In Love – Primary 8||Veritas|
|SESE/SPHE||· Philip’s Primary Atlas and Atlas Hunt Book – *Pupils have this book from 5th Class
· History – Small World – No Activity Book
· Geography – Small World – No Activity Book
· Science Fusion – *Provided by school under Rental Scheme.
|Assessment||· Reflective Learning Log*No need to buy this, they are in school from last year.|
|Copies & Folders||10 copies – 88 pages, 4 sum copies,
2 A4 HARDBACK notebook
1 x A4 pad,
A4 plastic wallet,
40 page A4 Plastic Pocket Display book
3 x A6 Hardback Notebook,
2 x 100 page Aisling ruled notebooks (not hard backs)
Pencil case, 2 x red pens, 2 x blue pens, 1 x highlighter, 2 x pencils, eraser, sharpener, colouring pencils, 2 Pritt Sticks, Homework Journal
ENTIRE BOOK RENTAL €20.00 – TO BE PAID TO TEACHER ON 30TH AUGUST – PLACE MONEY IN SEALED ENVELOPE WITH CHILD’S NAME AND CLASS CLEARLY MARKED ON THE FRONT.
Please ensure that all books and copies are covered with a transparent cover. Child’s name should be printed clearly on the front cover of all books and copies. Label all items of clothing, lunchbox, bottle etc.
School re-opens on Friday 30th August. Enjoy the holidays!